Scholarship Rules and Regulation
- This policy shall apply to all Schools run by Jain Vishva Bharti from Academic Year 2015-16 onwards
- JVB Schools will have 50% Scholarship for Terapanthi students and 25% for other restored students.
- Institute will award 10% of Scholarships at its discretion/ quota.
- Allocation process will have priority first to Terapanthi, Jain and then to other students
- Apart from above 10% students, if any student deserving scholarship, management committee may add as per their level.
- Eligibility- Family of Candidates applying should have yearly income below 2.50 lakh (includes parents, brothers and sisters). Valid Annual Income certificate should be attached for speedy processing